Last updated: 10-Nov-2023
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data. We are committed to protecting your privacy and comply with international data protection regulations, including the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA).
Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information on how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g., IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
Purpose of Data Collection
We collect and process your personal data for the purposes described below:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service
- To provide customer care and support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To detect, prevent, and address technical issues
Legal Bases for Processing Personal Data
We process personal data under the following lawful bases:
- Consent: You have given us clear consent for processing your personal data for specific purposes.
- Contractual: The processing is necessary for the performance of a contract with you or to take steps to enter into a contract.
- Legal Obligation: The processing is necessary to comply with a legal obligation to which we are subject.
- Legitimate Interests: The processing is necessary for our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of a third party unless overridden by your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms.
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction, or damage.
All personal data is stored on secure servers, and any transmitted data is encrypted using industry-standard SSL technology.
While we strive to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Third-Party Data Sharing
We may share your personal data with third parties who perform services on our behalf and require access to such information to do that work. These third parties are not allowed to use your personal data except for the purpose of providing the requested services.
Your Data Protection Rights
Access to Your Data
You have the right to access and obtain a copy of your personal data that we hold. To request this information, please Contact Us using the information provided at the end of this document.
Correction of Your Data
You have the right to request the correction of any inaccurate or incomplete personal data we hold about you.
Deletion of Your Data
You have the right to request the deletion or removal of your personal data under certain circumstances. Please note that this right is not absolute and may be subject to legal limitations.
Objection to Data Processing
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data under certain circumstances, including direct marketing purposes.
- Email: [email protected]